Followers

Thursday 16 May 2013

DESCRIBE YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY


FR.SIMON'S ANSWERS-1
1. DESCRIBE YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY

ANSWER-1
 I consider myself an emotionally intelligent person. I mean I, more often than not, keep my  cool even at the most provocative circumstance. I don't think I easily succumb to emotions  like anger, irritation and  worries. Being a human being, naturally, there could be exceptions but largely, I manage to keep a cool head in the midst of my stressful and demanding office works.


VOCABULARY
Interesting - attracting attention
More often than not-quite often
Provocative-aimed at making people upset
Succumb to-yield
Keep a cool head-be cool (as cool as a cucumber)



 ANSWER-2
DESCRIBE YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY

FR.SIMON'S ANSWERS-1
1. DESCRIBE YOURSELF EMOTIONALLY?

ANSWER-1
WellI I consider myself as an  emotionally intelligent person. I mean I,more often than not, keep my  cool even at the most provocative circumstance. I don't think I easily succumb to  emotions like anger, irritation and  worries. Being a human being, naturally, there could be exceptions  but largely, I manage to keep a cool head in the midst of my stressful and demanding office works.

VOCABULARY
Interesting - attracting attention
More often than not-quite often
Provocative-aimed at making people upset
Succumb to-yield
Keep a cool head-be cool (as cool as a cucumber)

 ANSWER-2
Well, it is in fact,  quite interesting to emotionally describe myself. On the face of it, I am an emotionally balanced person and no wonder if  people, largely,  think that I am an emotionally cool person. But to be frankthis assumption is not fully correct. I have got my pet peeves. What peeves me most is  in fact, dishonesty  and just can’t stand when people   lie  through their teeth or   I just can’t stand being told lies. But I am exercising restraint on my emotions. That’s why I would rather describe myself as a student of emotional intelligence.

ANSWER-3

Well, with regards to  my emotion, There is  still room for improvement as I have a quick temper / touch a raw nerve in the face of intense emotions..

 
EMOTION RELATED VOCABULARY
* Nerves (n)-worry
In the face of intense emotion I am just a bundle of nerves
* Hit or touch a raw nerve-to upset sb

www.carmelcmi.com. IELTS Kerala'( you tube)



2 comments:

  1. The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. See the link below for more info.


    #emotion
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete