Followers

Sunday 8 December 2013

ANSWER: IS WATCHING THE T.V POPULAR IN YOUR COUNTRY?


Well, in actual fact if I think about that I guess that in many ways. As of now/ currently/ presently/ with regards to my country, watching television has become an indispensable part of our life. Nevertheless, thanks to the emergence, of the social net works like face book, twitter, we witness a steady decrease in the   number of T.V. watching youth. At the same time, in the villages the television, still, looms large.  Howev er, this growing trend of youth dwindling away from the T.V. is symptomatic of what lay in store, I am afraid.  I mean people of the village also no sooner than later would turn to the social networks.
However, I would say that as of now T.V. is popular in my country, be that as it may, it wouldn’t be so in the foreseeable future. ..

………..

No comments:

Post a Comment