Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013

HOME TOWN QUESTIONS-ANSWERS - 1

HOME TOWN/BIRTH PLACE  

1.       Where do you come from? /Where do you live now?Where do you live at this moment?Presently/currently, I live in Muvattupuzha, a medium- sized town located almost ……kilometers away from here (the examination center)
2.       Which part of the country are you from?Well, I am from Muvattupuzha , located in the extreme South of my Country-India and my hometown falls almost in the middle of my state, Kerala, to be precise.
3.       Do you think your home town is a good place for young people? (Why?)

  

HOME TOWN QUESTIONS-ANSWERS - 1

HOME TOWN/BIRTH PLACE  
1.       Where do you come from? /Where do you live now?
Where do you live at this moment?
Presently/currently, I live in Muvattupuzha, a medium- sized town located almost ……kilometers away from here (the examination center)
2.       Which part of the country are you from?
Well, I am from Muvattupuzha,(in Keala), located in the extreme South of my country-India and my hometown falls almost in the middle of my state, Kerala, to be precise.
3.       Do you think your home town is a good place for young people? (Why?)
Muvattupuzha, in fact, is a fitting place for all regardless of their age.  For youngsters, it is obviously, an appropriate place. Being a youngster, I adore my hometown as it offers all that I need. First of all, being a town it is equipped with almost all modern facilities ranging from shopping complexes to highly esteemed educational institutions with   state-of-the-art-facilities. It has got an ambiance of a country town, nevertheless.  It would, probably because  it has got calm, green and sleepy village outskirts. This cool ambiance, unaffected by the hustle and bustle of the town, in fact makes it conducive to academic  endeavors which in turn, has prompted people to start Colleges and other such institutions here. Moreover, Muvattupuzha is also blessed with quick access to internet, cinemas not to mention, mobile range. Proximity to the industrial capital of the state-Kochi is another added advantage of my home town.   Kochi, you know  is hardly an hour drive away from here. Well, all these make Muvattupuzha an adorable place for youngsters.

www.carmelcmi.com//youtube:IELTS KERALA



www.carmelcmi.com//youtube:IELTS KERALA

3 comments:

  1. nice bolg !! thanks for sharing such type of interesting and knowledge question and answer . those guys are studying in IELTS Institutes In Chandigarh they should read this blog once.

    ReplyDelete