Followers

Thursday 7 November 2013

HOW DID YOU SPENT YOUR TIME YESTERDAY?- ANSWER

QUESTION

How did you spent your time yesterday?

Use these vocabularies

·         Close at hand/around the corner 
·         Have your hands full
·         Intensive (preparations)
·         Strain every nerve 
·         With regards to 
·         As far as I am concerned,
·         Tough/hard nut to crack.
·         Heavily (involved) 
·         Close at hand/around the corner 
·         Have hands  full 
·         With regards to 
·         As far as I am concerned, `
·         A tough nut to crack. 
·         Heavily (involved)
·         Unwind
·         Calm(my)nerve
·         Chill out
·         Along with 
·          Invariably 
·         Not to mention, 
·         Proceed with  
·         With …in the lead
·         Big fan/great fan
·         Not to mention
·         (Enjoy)Every bit of sth
       Hurriedly 
 Domestic chorus
A couple of h
 Prior to 

Answer
Normally, I get up by quarter past 5 but yesterday as my IELTS examinations were close at hand/around the  corner I woke up nearly an hour early and got ready for my preparations. Till noon I strained every nerve to get mastery over the language/proficiency in English.    

Well, with regards to my studies, as far as I am concerned, `Reading’ modules is literally a tough nut to crack. Consequently, I got heavily involved in that module. I mean, I did the same reading two times, wrote an essay. Then, my brother conducted a speaking mock test for me. That is how I spent my time till noon.

Well, afternoon, in order to unwind myself/to calm myself down/calm my nerve/ chill out/I watched a matinee along with  my..(name of people) …..at … (name of the theater) located quite close to my home. I mean, hardly a kilometer away. It was an action- packed entertainer titled `(name of the movie)’ with..(name of the hero).. in the lead. I am a big/great fan of.. ( name of the hero)..and invariably watch all his movies. So not to mention, I enjoyed every bit of it.
 On reaching home back I hurriedly completed my domestic chores and continued my intensive test preparations. After night prayers and supper that followed I spent a couple of hours quality time with my children. Then, retired pretty early as I needed a sound sleep prior to this test day. That  is how I spent my time yesterday.
.......

No comments:

Post a Comment